Dennis C. Matzkin, MD is a highly trained and board certified Ophthalmic Surgeon and Ophthalmologist, located in Chattanooga, TN. Trust him to diagnose and treat your eye condition.
Please click the links below for more information on various eye diseases and conditions. The pages contain information on symptoms, risk factors and treatments, and many pages also include videos.
Dr. Matzkin treats all ophthalmic eye conditions in addition to these more common ones. Call (423) 855-8522 to schedule an appointment today.
Other treatable eye conditions include corneal abrasions, corneal ulcers, orbital cellulitis, chalazion, stye, dachryocystitis, keratoconus, trichiasis, retinal detachment, conjunctivitis, uveitis and any kind of infection of the eyelid or eye.
Please visit Dr. Matzkin for a diagnosis is you experience any of the following:
- Decreased vision, even if temporary
- distorted vision
- new floaters, flashes of light or haloes
- eye injury or eye pain
- red eye
- double vision
- bulging or misalignment of eyes
- loss of peripheral vision
- diabetes mellitus
- high blood pressure
- a family history of eye disease
- excess tearing
- your 40th birthday - this is the age when early signs of disease and changes in vision may start to happen.