We're Here For You
At Allied Eye, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely and we have implemented several protocols to protect our patients, their caregivers, and our staff. Dr. Matzkin and the Allied Eye team are still available to serve all any emergent or urgent eye-related cases. We are also offering Tele-Medicine services to our patients. Please Call or Text (423) 855-8522 if you need to schedule a virtual appointment.
We are taking every precaution to keep our patients, and staff, safe and healthy during these uncertain times of COVID-19.
If you have an upcoming scheduled appointment, we want to take a moment to let you know what to expect before arriving to our office.
Per CDC recommendation, we are requiring ALL patients to wear a face mask before entering our facility. If you have questions about this, please call our office.
- Please remain in your vehicle upon arrival.
- Call our office number at (423) 855-8522 to let us know that you are here.
- One of our technicians will call you back when they are ready for you so that you may enter the building and immediately begin your services.
- Our staff will be in masks and gloves, to protect you and them.
- Tele-Medicine services are available for a video call with our team of professionals via the Zoom application or website. Please see specifics below.
- Our staff has heightened our cleaning and disinfecting regimen. Please do not be offended if they are wiping down surfaces and door handles before or after you leave.
We are implementing and practicing all recommended procedures by establishing social distancing and having our staff wear personal protective equipment to ensure that your services can still be performed in a safe environment.
Our optical shop is also still open and available to take care of all of your needs! Contact lenses can now be ordered and processed through our website at alliedeye.com/alliedopticalshop.
We also want to remind everyone to please: wash your hands thoroughly and frequently (soap and water for 20 seconds); use hand sanitizer when washing is not available; and avoid touching your eyes, ears, nose and mouth.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need to schedule an appointment. We are here for YOU!
Thank you for your continued trust and support of Dr. Matzkin and the staff of Allied Eye. Your health is our utmost priority and we will continue our mission of providing the best patient care to you and your families.
Dr. Matzkin and the Allied Eye team
Temporary Hours of operation:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Friday: 8:00AM - 1:00PM
Treatable Conditions for Tele-Medicine
We are now offering Tele-Medicine services to our patients who are experiencing any visual issues. We will assess your eye over the virtual appointment. If the doctor needs to see you in person, we will ask you to come in.
Please Call or Text (423) 855-8522 if you need to schedule a virtual appointment.