We're Here For You
Our COVID-19 Procedures
At Allied Eye, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care. We are also dedicated to keeping our patients, and staff, safe in light of the continued concern of the spread of COVID-19. Dr. Matzkin and the Allied Eye team are available to serve all any emergent or urgent eye-related cases.
We also offer Tele-Medicine services to our patients. Please Call or Text (423) 855-8522 if you need to schedule a virtual appointment.
We implemented the following policies so that we can continue operating safely throughout the pandemic.
- Face masks are REQUIRED in order to enter our facility and must remain on throughout your entire visit. No exceptions.
- If you have a fever, cough, muscle aches or fatigue, or have traveled outside of the country within the last 14 days, call our office at (423) 855-8522 to reschedule your appointment to a later date. We will be unable to treat you if your have any of the above symptoms. Please contact your primary care physician if your have any of these symptoms.
- If you are arriving for your normally scheduled appointment, we ask that you remain in your vehicle upon arrival. Call or Text our office at (423) 855-8522 to notify us that you are here.
- We screen every patient upon entry by taking their temperature and perform a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Common areas, particularly busy locations such as waiting area, Allied Optical Shop, restrooms, and seating are all regularly disinfected. Any transferable objects (magazine, newspapers, etc.) have been removed from our facility.
- Patient rooms are also thoroughly disinfected in between each patient.
Allied Eye has heightened our cleaning and disinfecting procedures for the safety of our patients, and our staff, to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Please know that your health is our utmost priority as we continue to provide the best patient care while being cautious during this ever-evolving situation.
Our optical shop is still open and available to take care of all of your needs! Contact lenses can now be ordered and processed through our website at alliedeye.com/alliedopticalshop.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need to schedule an appointment. We are here for YOU!
Thank you for your continued trust and support of Dr. Matzkin and the staff of Allied Eye. Your health is our utmost priority and we will continue our mission of providing the best patient care to you and your families.
Dr. Matzkin and the Allied Eye team
Hours of operation:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Friday: 8:00AM - 1:00PM
Treatable Conditions for Tele-Medicine
We are now offering Tele-Medicine services to our patients who are experiencing any visual issues. We will assess your eye over the virtual appointment. If the doctor needs to see you in person, we will ask you to come in.
Please Call or Text (423) 855-8522 if you need to schedule a virtual appointment.